Acrylic Painting - March with Amy Scherer
with Amy Scherer
Mondays, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
March 4, 11, 18, 25
All levels welcome.
Come learn acylic painting while developing your own style.
An image to work from will be provided or you may use your own. Students must provide their own supplies.
All supplies are available for purchase at the studio (Students get a discount). Please stop in or send a email before class to make sure we have what you need.
● Strathmore 400 Acrylic paper - durable, heavyweight paper (246lb, 400 g/M2) is perfect for Acrylic painting as are canvas boards. 9x12 up to 11x17. I am currently working on 11x14, canvas boards.
● Paint, Golden Open Acrylics, or regular Acrylic if you prefer. I use OPEN acrylic by Golden.
● Please do not bring “decorative” paints or “Artists Loft” like you see at Michaels or “pour” paints.
● Brushes (princeton sets from Michaels are fine, I use them) flats, rounds, filberts assortment
● Palettes knives for mixing and painting
● Mostly, do not worry, it’s a killer of joy. We will muddle through!
An image to work from will be provided or you may use your own.
Mar 4 - 25th, 2024
Mon for 4 weeks from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Picket Fence Art Studio
14700 148th Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072 Get directions